Sunday 25 May 2014

UhOh, Is She Doing A Lifestyle Post!?

Yup, you heard that right. I'm verging outside of my comfort zone (not really I'm sitting here in PJs so I'm still actually pretty comfortable) and writing a lifestyle post. Actually I won't be doing too much writing, I pretty much just have a ton of guinea pig pictures to show you. But today was the first day with extremely nice weather in a while. So, like any sane 21 year old, I took Penny and Fiona and brought them outside for a nice little day in the sun.

These little ladies love the grass (because they didn't get the name pig by chance) and get so happy when they can be out in the fresh air. I then went to my cousins house and made homemade pizzas, wrestled with her cat who had escaped the house, and went for ice cream! All in all it was a perfect way to start of some nice weather. I've just been feeling really happy lately and I am so thankful for how much support I've gotten for this blog. I know everyone says it, but I really just started this blog because I loved reading other peoples blogs and youtube videos, and when I love something, I just want to be a part of it. I just want to thank each and every one of you who has subscribed, left a comment, tweeted, retweeted, favourited, whatever! Just thank you, I want you to all know that it literally makes my day whenever I get any of those from you. I am also going to apologize for my lack of posting the past few days but I've been quite busy and I want my next post to be about feminism in the beauty & fashion industry and I don't want it to be some thrown together crap. I want people to find it interesting, and I hope it strikes a cord with some people. So you can expect that along with a "what's in my bag" post this week :)

Until then, here are some pictures of my amazingly photogenic guinea pigs, Penny & Fiona.

Fiona (left) & Penny (right)






xoxo
-A

1 comment: