Thursday 10 July 2014

Wet N Wild Lipstick | 912C "In The Flesh"

Wet N Wild 912C

If you follow me on Instagram (& if you don't you really should) then you would know that I've kind of unleashed a beast. The shopping beast. But in all honesty I've been really good lately and haven't really gone overboard or bought unnecessary things, but today I decided to have a little treat and get some things I'd been eyeing. You can expect a bunch of new reviews and tutorials, and possibly a giveaway in the coming weeks (shh don't tell)! 

But were here to today to celebrate the welcoming of another lipstick into my collection. I saw an Instagram post of this and knew I had to have it because it wasn't like anything I already own. It is definitely a more natural tone lipstick, but I wouldn't call it a nude as it is much darker. The consistency is pretty good for the price. I know the swatch looks glossy but it really is more of a matte. The staying is power is great! I think this colour will be awesome with smokey eye, or just a plain old winged liner. The packaging and shape of the lipstick drive me crazy but for under $3 I can definitely accept it!

Wet N Wild 912c In The Flesh

xoxo
-A

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Wet N Wild packaging either but this is a gorgeous colour! I'd love to see what it looks like on x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I mean it's obviously not a deal breaker, but it's not as fun to pull out as some of my other lipsticks haha! I did have a picture of it on but it didn't really look true to colour so I decided not to post but I'm sure I'll be using it in a face of the day post soon!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've actually never heard of the brand but it does look like a lovely shade!
    Xx

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out their stuff, it's really inexpensive and their shadows and lip products are amazing!!

      xoxo

      Delete